Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Friday, June 27, 2003

It's a wonderful morning in Subang Jaya. The sky is clear, the weather is fine, and the sun is not scorching hot! What's the next best thing that can happen? It's Friday!!

Having a job as coordinator for Incovar Publicity for the very first time is pretty daunting. I hope I can be comforting, accomodating, and yet stuck-to-the-ground, because coordinating is all about practicality. It's all about finding solutions, rather than dreaming up ideas.

Of course, the dreaming part is good, as it keeps the portfolio alive and going-well. Ideas are always welcome, and things don't always fall into place if there are no fresh ideas to help in the evolution of the portfolio.

So I was thinking of these ideas:
- Incovar namecard: just a generic namecard with the Incovar name, logotype, website address, and BGF mailing address.
- Discount for earlybirds: instead of a free gift, we can use some budget allocated to provide discounts for earlybirds.. maybe from as low as RM2 to as high as RM10 ( :o ) I mean, people are people, and they love getting some kind of advantage. Maybe I'll bring this up on Tuesday.
- Bringing Incovar back to BGF: I dunno bout the rest, but if I were to send my camp application and fees to somebody's house, and make the payment to some person, my view on Incovar wouldn't be as good as if I were to send my application and fees to BGF. This is something seriously to consider, if we were to remake the entire image of Incovar.

Just some ideas thrown in here...... so that I don't forget them :D

No comments: