Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Monday, January 05, 2004

I blew up the tealight candle holder!

Due to persistent protests from my dad, I've rearranged my bed to its original position. Supposed to create better harmony in my room.

My dad's also agreed to sponsor a new shelf system for my room, thus clearing up lots of floor space. Got to measure my car later to see if it can fit a book shelf 2m in length. Need to open up the back seats to fit the darn shelf in!

I broke the tealight holder I bought in IKEA. I guess lack of proper judgment led to that. You see, I was happily burning my tealight candle, and of all things I decided to throw in the match (read=wood!!!) into the tealight. Bastard, when the candle burnt off all the wax, it decided to eat up the matchstick as fuel! Got a huge flame that smelt like shit, and the intense heat broke the tealight holder into 2 with a medium explosion! :( got to buy a new one from IKEA now. (RM1.90 a piece.. *sob sob*)