Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Dream...

Today I had a dream... I dreamt that I had a younger sister... her name was Shena... That's as much as I remember about the sister, but let's see what else was in this dream...

It started off in this temple (dunno which one), we were doing some charity work, can't really remember the details, but there was one part where I was required to climb up a staircase and traverse a 8m high ledge made of foam cushions, with 6ft gaps in between the cushions at intervals... needless to say, it was scary. The funny thing is, there was this guy holding up a sort of canvas that supported the gaps, but I felt so scared, so I climbed down the stairs again...

Then the scene changed, I was going home. we were sitting in this car (or van), quite full already. Then suddenly my colleague ***** wanted to come into the vehicle, so i motioned to my right (the seat was half filled), and as she came in, I put my right arm over her shoulders hehehehe... nice...

Anyway, the next scene was in my home already (funnily, i don't remember it as such, but it's more of like an apartment or a room). It was during this time that I knew I had a younger sister (younger, I remember, coz she just came back from college ... hehehe)... her room was in my room (sort of like, if u wanted to access her room, u gotta come through my room first). So, she was holding some music CDs (avril lavigne??) and she was on the phone; I remember I wanted to talk to her, but didn't interrupt her phone conversation. Suddenly she was trying to change out of her blouse, so I quietly closed the door, and changed out of my pants too... the door suddenly opened, so I quickly finished up, and I remember that my sis was just so pretty... somehow I knew that her name was Shena, and that we were quite close as siblings... I wonder if I did go and hug her or not... but that's all I remember, coz the alarm clock woke me up... DARN!!!!!!!!

Cool dream huh... now I wonder, how it'll be like if I really have a younger sister... anyone care to share their experience?

Note: Edited to remove compromising names.

No comments: