Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Thursday, February 02, 2006

To the fucker driving the Hyundai Matrix...

Motherfucker driver of Hyundai Matrix:

You tried to cut into my lane after I have painstakingly lined up in a stupid traffic jam for 45 minutes. When I refused to let you barge into my lane with your sick and inconsiderate attitude, you tailgated me and tried to intimidate myself, and my relatives with your insensitive and immature behaviour.

Not only do I curse you to hell, but I also wish that you will be at the receiving end of a more serious bully that will show you the true meaning of FUCKING HELL!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Don't worry, what goes around comes around!

Aaron Tan said...

takde amik gambar? next time don't leave your house without a camera..

http://bbs.buysell.net.my/bbs/showthread.php?t=20820