Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Friday, April 18, 2008

Blogging from the airport

It's called Finavia here, though I'm not sure is it a proper name or just the direct translation from "airport".

Nothing much to shop here. Things are darn expensive. I think I prefer the airport over at Schipol Amsterdam.

Just 1.5 hours to go before I board my flight. Then it's a harrowing 55 minutes to make my connection back to KL. Hopefully won't have to rush.

Guess what? I'm using the wireless internet account from the hotel, even though I've already checked out! It seems the account is valid for 7 days, so it could be that they have not cancelled it yet, or maybe it's just valid for the entire 7 days duration. Lucky for me there is an access point here :)

Feeling quite hungry now. I didn't open any of the Maggi mee which I brought here. I thought I'd need it for sustenance, but I guess the food here is quite filling. The food from the office canteen is surprisingly good! And the price is subsidized for employees, so it helps to cushion the blow a bit. But now, in the airport, everywhere I turn the price tags scream Euro, and I don't think I'll be eating anything until I board the plane.

It's another 16 hours before I reach Malaysia. Can't wait to be back home!

No comments: