Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Lousy service at California Pizza Kitchen?

Ok. Not all aspects of the service sucked. For instance, the seating and ordering and serving was done quite well and in a timely fashion.

However, when the time comes to ask for the bill, it takes ages for anyone to respond. I usually have to wave my hands frantically and repeatedly get someone to hear me request for the bill. It's quite ridiculous actually. I mean, I'm trying to pay you and you hold me up for no reason!

It took me 2 tries to get anyone to bring me the bill. I verified the list and paid with my credit card. It took them 15 minutes to come back with the processed bill, by which time I was fuming mad coz I had to rush to DFP for the Latin Jazz concert. Nobody said sorry, nobody said anything. I left with a sour face after validating the transaction.

Needless to say, CPK better buck up or else lose one customer!

No comments: