Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Steps



Steps is currently showing on Astro-on-Demand channel 901. Yesterday was the premier of the first episode. It revolves around an aspiring dancer who ends up in a dancing school after failing to qualify in the Hong Kong Dance Company auditions. I suppose she ends up pairing with the son of the dance school's principal and both of them spark off a wonderful friendship which eventually blossoms into romance (I guess). There will be trials and tribulations but the end should be a good one, as they participate in a professional dance competition (this is from what I saw in the previews).

Anyway, from what I've watched yesterday, I think this is another potentially great series from TVB! Of course, it doesn't hurt that Bernice Liu also looks so adorable ;)

20 episodes for less than RM20, and you get to watch it over and over and over and over and over again. What are you waiting for?

No comments: