Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Justification

Agent S told me that if I had waited, I could get the house for less than the asking price by a margin of around 5%.

Agent K on the other hand, having had so much experience in LP selling houses for the past few months, also had a point in saying that the unit is going going going and could be gone before anyone could say cheese.

I believe that if you see something you like, you should grab it and not worry too much about the price differential. As long as the buyer is willing to pay the price that the seller puts up, we have a deal.

So... yesterday I did feel a bit uncomfortable. But today, I think I've overcome the discomfort. I have no regrets. Put in another 20K for fittings, and then slowly build up the furnitures... it will still be below 450K in total.

Moreover, planning to take up the flexible mortgage loan so I can pay it off faster!

No comments: