Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Saturday, March 19, 2005

How dinner was today...

Am I a sad case? It's Friday night, and instead of going out to celebrate the weekend, I have to eat Maggi Mee at home, with 2 sausages and boiled egg for dinner. Well, at least I went out for a supper with SS, so we had some good laughs talking about our companies, bosses, colleagues, ex company, ex colleagues, ex bosses. I suggested to SS to open up a blog to post up all the "interesting" stories that he has talked about. I'm eagerly awaiting the debut appearance. Either that or he'll probably write a book ;)

My new blog is open, it will focus on the Malaysian socio-politico-economic outlook, and the gaps we must fill as a nation before becoming trulyUnited. As such, it is currently called disUnited Nation. All the serious stuff will go there. However, here is still the place for NBTDness.

3 comments:

Jyon said...

i ate fried rice with 2 sausages too. but more sad, i onli left the office at 930pm. :((

Nee Sern said...

kesian... nevermind la. ur dear is coming soon! *grinz*

Jyon said...

wakakaz...today is 29 liao...dear shud be on the way by 7pm...