Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I messed up

I really messed up the i-GemZ recording schedule. I was absent for 2 recording sessions in a row.

For Siew Chan's one, the arrangement was quite a disaster that took 1 hour to rectify. Thank goodness that one is now OK.

For Wee Fah's re-recording, it still suffered from bad timing issues. Need to work with Wee Fah to get into the groove of the song.

Practice yesterday was not informed of Daniel, and he didn't show up. We had to start at 10pm, with me speeding all the way to Datuk's house.

This Saturday is supposed to be the recording of Daniel's song, and I won't be there.

Gosh I hope everything turns out OK. I have to take more responsibility if I'm to be project manager of the album... I hope that we will be able to meet the deadline for our album launch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, dont worry about the small matters. imagine i-Gemz has yet to launch the album, but already got invitation to sing in Bangkok on May 21 and 22 at the Royal Lawn, Bangkok - in conjunction with the World Wesak Celebration. hmm...u guys are doing a great job. Thinking about the invitation, I thought I am incharge of the international market, right...wakakakaz...