Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Monday, March 28, 2005

New printer!!!

I finally bought my new printer, after my old one died on me (print head konked). Got it from PC Fair yesterday for a good deal!

- Canon Pixma ip3000
- Free 128MB Transcend thumb drive
- Free Star Wars III T-Shirt
- Free mug

all for.......... RM376!!

PC Fair is a great place to go for bargains. All the dealers are pushing for volume rather than margin, as they get commission from the vendors on a per unit basis. So they tend to slash prices in hopes that more people will buy from them than others.

Managed to get 50 pieces of 52X CDRs at RM35 (there were cheaper ones too! Imation 100pcs going for RM67 only!).

2 comments:

Jyon said...

wahlau, so yau yeng...
sei mei...so cheap. shud haf asked u to get me a mic so tht can use skype... dunno kokwai got get for me or not also...

Nee Sern said...

ya lor. everything was so cheap. but alot of ppl, hard to find parking. i park next to lrt station lor. had to walk so far under the sun carrying the heavy printer summore...