Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Bangkok

Okay. So it's confirmed. I'm going to Bangkok for on job training for 2 whole weeks. Having to pay for my own hotel is no good news either (despite the fact that I get to claim it back AFTER I've spent the money). So you go figure how much it'll cost me.

Planning to visit those places that I never got the chance to visit last time, like the National Museum, Dragon Boat Museum, Jim Thompson House, Jatujak, and sample all the great foods.

Oh, yeah, and of course... go through the on job training :)

2 weeks. Man. It's gonna be a long trip.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Sounds fun to me! Just enjoy yourself thoroughly and do be careful so you don't catch 'something' while you're there.. It is, after all.. Bangkok! ;)

Nee Sern said...

well, i certainly didn't "catch" anything during my previous trip there, so i don't expect to "catch" anything again :P