Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Friday, April 08, 2005

i-GemZ "mini reunion"

So we gathered in Datuk's house yesterday: myself, NW, Siew Chan, Daniel, Anson, Datuk, Sue Lynn and Wee Fah. We managed to write a 4-part choral arrangement for The Dhamma Shines in Me. So the challenge will be to practice to perfection prior to recording in the studio.

Sue Lynn cut her hair short, looks different from previously but quite good too.

Anson looked.... tired as usual.

The rest of us were having some chats and practicing the newly written music arrangement by Datuk, Anson (the apprentice) and Daniel.

It was quite a challenge trying to go back to the days of choir training and the experience of singing the bass section again. I wondered why I couldn't reach moderately low notes, although in the past I have managed to be quite a good bass sectionist. Well, I guess I could only sing better in the groggy mornings, as evident this morning while in my car driving to work.

i-GemZ... we inspire thru music...