Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Thursday, June 12, 2008

SOS! Help Needed!

Friends...

I need some advice from all of you so that I can start work on this assignment:

Identify an initiative that you want to take in near future. Prepare an elaborate list of risks and benefits of taking the initiative, as well as of not taking the initiative. Prepare a detailed plan for making this initiative successful. Involve other team members also in making this plan, if you want. Convince and seek cooperation from the concerned people in order to make this initiative work.

2 comments:

Jyon said...

project management to manage this entire initiatives so that it can be monitored well...

Nee Sern said...

Hahaha jyon!
Good thinking out of the box!
But I cannot be monitoring other ppl's initiatives lah... I will be swamped! Moreover this is not part of my job responsibility, but an assignment as part of my Meta Training.