Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Adobe Audition

Shit... I just woke up.. There goes half of my day :P

Yesterday I recorded a lousy version on "Lord Buddha's Watching Over Me" and ripped it to MP3. Sent it to Kimberly so that she may hear how it sounds like. Now, listening back... it really did not do justice to the song.. the guitaring was so lousy, and the singing was off-key!! Ha... I must redo it later.

Oh ya, I installed something called Adobe Audition yesterday, which is a supercharged super version of Cool Edit, which I've been using all this while to edit my WAV files. Have yet to experiment with it, but from what I've seen yesterday, it's damn canggih! Must try , must try!

OK lah... off to Midvalley today... weather in Subang Jaya is hot! Temperatures of 34 (baking hot).

No comments: