Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I can't go Bangkok :(

Had a fruitful post-mortem with Foong Wei for Secretaries portfolio... ironed out some issues, and at the same time pondered upon new questions... new directions for the portfolio.

It seems that almost everyone is going for the Bangkok trip, but I have to stay behind due to work. It's that time when the DiGi phase 3 project kicks into full swing, and I'll be probably handling all of the work related to KPI. So, it's no off-time for me (at least I think that way)... so I guess the rest will be enjoying, leaving me behind to rot... at least I've been to Bangkok before :D

Next month, my apartment will be vacant... so need to look for tenants.. anyone interested?

  • 3-bedroom apartment
  • Subang Perdana Court 9 (USJ)
  • Unfurnished
  • Facilities (Swimming pool)
  • Car Park
  • Rent neg.

No comments: