Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Monday, November 22, 2004

Shutter

I just watched a Thai horror movie called Shutter. Oh my god, I'm still having goosebumps all over my body!!! Although there are a lot of cheap scares in the movie, but overall it fits nicely into the storyline, and it's really creepy. Darn, how am I gonna sleep tonight? Hehe...

Browsed through a book called "As A Gentleman Would Say". Basically it lists down what a "gentleman" should avoid saying and instead what he should say under situations such as "Friend tells you he's lesbian" or "Your host serves you lousy food" or "You got a promotion and your best friend didn't". Although initially I found it a bit contrived, but upon reflection, I realized that this is part of the Right Speech that comes with wisdom... so... it's essentially part of what the Buddha taught :)

OK... time to read through some reviews of the Shutter movie now :) personally, I would grade it 4 stars out of 5! A good watch for horror fans :)

No comments: