Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Monday, February 28, 2005

Air Cond Down!!!

This morning was like any other. After a decent amount of sleep (translation: 5 hours), I dragged myself out of bed and stepped into my car. Surprise surprise! The air cond switch is blown. AGAIN! Stupid Proton. How I wish I had a Honda City :-S

[DELETED PARAGRAPH]

Went swimming in the club yesterday, it has been ages. The feeling of cool clear water (albeit heavily chlorinated) surrounding me as the high temperatures of the day loomed around was certainly a heavenly experience.

Been having meals at Asia Cafe for the past 3 days. Still haven't sampled everything, there's so much to choose from! So far, only tried the sarawak noodle, bread crab, grilled fish, char hor fun, char koey teow, fried mushrooms, mee goreng... hmm, come to think of it, that's a lot of food! :) I foresee that this will be THE place to hang out for times to come.

Today is Maning's last day in Siemens Malaysia, she will be headed back to Thailand. We just had a farewell lunch at Screaming Bananas, as usual I was late to arrive, but received my food and finished it before Ming even got her order! Sat at a lonely stool sandwiched between Angie and Rhea. Overall a good meal. ALL THE BEST Maning!

Then after lunch, we rushed back to the office to sing a birthday song to our boss who's currently in Bangkok for training. Quite fun, all of us packed in the planning room and sang through the speaker phone. Several curious heads turned our direction to see what the noise was about :)

I'm starting up an INCOVAR blogsite, hopefully it can be used as a place to communicate our private thoughts, experiences and also any publicity material. Blogs are powerful these days. We tend to learn a lot from blogs rather than traditional media. I don't know how successful this idea will be, but I guess if one never tries, one will never know.

We had the privilege of having a home-cooked lunch in Datuk's house yesterday afternoon after our i-Gemz practice session. Daniel, Siew Chan, my bro, Datuk, Mabel (Datuk's sister) and myself had spaghetti with mackarel sauce, sweet corn, salad with balsamic vinegar and olive oil, passion fruit juice, and local fruit spread. Thanks for the sumptious lunch Datuk! May we be able to complete recording and printing of our CD on time!

No comments: