Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Reach Out

Hooray! Today I managed to finish recording the main vocals of Reach Out in the studio, so I'm currently free from singing assignments! So, we now have 8 vocals done, we are left with 3 more songs:
- Ray Of Dharma
- The Dharma Shines In Me
- Ever Shifting Universe

And we have to complete this in March, so that the album will be on schedule for post-production. All looks well!

Had a phone chat with Jean, she came back for a 9 day break, so just talked nonsense and surprisingly we can chat well ;) I guess some things never change!

Today there's induction camp for 23idc, but I did not join this session, as I felt just going in and out like that won't be such an appropriate thing to do. I mean, today was recording session, then tomorrow there's practice session in Datuk's house. Anyway, hope everything will turn out to be great in this coming INCOVAR camp.

On related news, the 1st INCOVAR Facilitator Training Workshop will be held on 26 March 2004 in SJBA. Interested facilitators are encouraged to contact me! This is a great opportunity for you to learn from the experienced Facilitators just what are the skills required to be an effective facilitator and friend. There will be theory sessions, games and experiential workshops. Also, you will get the chance to chat with seasoned Incovarians, plus get a first-hand view at the upcoming 23idc programmes!

Might be meeting Sie Sing later for supper. Kesian him today home alone :D but I also had to teman my mom, coz she's also alone. Yup, my family went to Kota Kinabalu, leaving her and myself alone!

No comments: