Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Thursday, February 24, 2005

SePeT

I've recently watched this locally made movie by Yasmin Ahmad in TGV KLCC. I've posted a short review here. Go watch it. Support the local movie industry! You will not regret it.

So CNY has come and gone. Yesterday we had a Chap Goh Meh musical puja in BGF Center. Had lots of food, followed by musical performances by D2Y and i-Gemz, fellowship games and lots of mingling. Quite an enjoyable night.

Work here in Siemens has so far been ok. I believe I'll have more chances to learn new things here, as the network of contacts here is so vast. There is a wealth of information within the organization that I've yet to tap. So, looking forward to greater opportunities. On other news, Maxis has announced their Q4'2004 financial results. Looks like although they're the bloodsucking, arrogant company that some people are not very happy with, Maxis is still very, very strong.

On more interesting news, Telekom Malaysia announces VSS!!! I wonder what masam2 will say to that :)

No comments: