Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Friday, March 10, 2006

A difficult project indeed...

The project that I'm working on currently at work is indeed one of the most difficult projects I've ever been involved in.

Sometimes I wonder where is the "management" in the Project Manager. Sometimes I wonder, are we even equipped enough to go to the customer and say "told ya so" or "you're most definitely wrong".

I don't want to get retrenched because of incompetent managers and inefficient internal processes. And since I don't subscribe to the CYA theory, I think the best course of action would be to do my job as well as I can while adding some semblance of order and process into place where there is currently none. In fact our so-called "consultant" is no great expert on the subject matter. Perhaps it's fair to say that I may have more in-depth knowledge than him!

Outrageously disasterous. Perhaps I should start looking for a new job...

2 comments:

Jyon said...

quitting is the easiet way out...

Anonymous said...

it's been shown that, executives or personnel who excels in tough situation, or the one who becomes the main catalyst in the success are usual duly noted....
the others were mere support in the overall scheme of things...