Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Self-proclaimed team lead

Lately, my manager has been hinting that I should take on more responsibilities in leading and managing. Although he has not officially announced it, I have begun to proactively manage a team of engineers and coordinate inter departmental communication.

Instead of doing more technically inclined work, I am now more involved in organizing meetings to clear expectations, setting and enhancing processes, following through earlier efforts or pending cases, trying my best to show that I am more than a mere engineer. That I have the capability to be a great leader.

I hope that I can shine in this organization!

3 comments:

Aaron Tan said...

looks like it's double happiness eh...

good news in your relationship...

and good hints in your job..

;)

Jyon said...

...bro u have already shone in "our" organization. there's no reason why you cant shine there as well. a sun is always a sun. it will shine no matter if it is day or nite. just tht u need to be at a place that allows others to see u shine...

Nee Sern said...

thanks for the encouragement...

but i think i didn't shine in the organization... i quit and now am labeled as no commitment :(