Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Monday, March 27, 2006

What a day to remember! 24th March 2006

It was an interesting day for sure. There was no turning back. The engagement ring had been procured, and I had applied for a day off. Also my fellow collaborators have agreed to follow through the game plan. The stage was set for one of the more memorable days in my life.

That morning at 10.30am, armed with 6 roses to symbolize the 6 years relationship we've spent together, and the engagement ring, I boldly stepped into the Mont Kiara grounds. Along came Daniel, who provided much needed moral support and photography/videography services.

Plaza Mont Kiara Block D


Me waiting for Daniel


The flowers


The ring


Meanwhile, MJ and Chee Onn were busy convincing elsf to download the so-called publicity flash file, which took quite a while to complete! Daniel and I were waiting at the lift lobby at level 3A, where I think at least 3 or 4 people have seen what must have been quite a suspicious sight: a tall guy with roses, and a shorter guy with a camera, whispering and acting weird.

Level 3A


In the elevator


The target!


In fact, the wait was so excruciatingly stressful, that I had to personally call elsf to check whether or not she has finished downloading and watching the file.

Stressed!


"Download already or not?"


Once I knew she had completed the download and finished watching the file, I proceeded to muster up my courage and stepped into her office doors. Showing the flowers and a "ssshhh" to the receptionist, she proceeded to show the way to elsf's cubicle.

Walking...


Heart pounding


She saw me!


With a surprise that shocked her to speechlessness, the office colleagues offered their support in form of applause. I had gone on one knee to ask the inevitable question.

"6 roses for 6 wonderful years together"


The inevitable question


Shocked beyond words


"Please say something!"


With barely a whisper from her shocked self, she hastily accepted the ring and I suppose that must have signaled a yes!

She accepted the ring


With a final photograph for the day, we departed her office, leaving her to savour the experience that must have been one of the more exciting ones to remember.

Me and my fiancée


And, happily now, I am engaged to Lee Swee Feng!

5 comments:

Jyon said...

...congrats dude...
glad to be part of the game plan. definitely will help u take good photos on ur wedding day...

Aaron Tan said...

hehe...

congratulations...alas, it's your turn to send out the red-bomb!

Anonymous said...

dude .. wink ... congrats .
Cant wait for the wedding .. but hey? where are the t-shirt thingy u talked about

MJ said...

awwwwwwwwwwww.... shoooshhweeettt!!

this blurgal... hai... "my yahoo hang liow" & I almost lost touch with her.

when CO call her, she sms back say sorethroat cannot talk.

hahah.. pretty fun game plan!

Anonymous said...

congratulations nee sern!!!! that's delightful and joyous news :)


rgds
sze-reen