Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I am deeply disturbed

Within 3 hours, this posting has attracted some 250 comments from readers all over the nation. 99% of them bring one message: WTF?!?!!?

Barisan Rakyat indeed. It looks like this is the beginning of the end :(

I can't help but wonder what exactly was his motive in making the announcement? Why didn't he consult internally with the partner parties in the coalition before plastering it in his blog? Why did DAP's candidate for MB in Perak publicly announce the party's acceptance for whomever was appointed by the Sultan if the DAP CEC did not ratify PAS' candidate?

Somebody give me answers! I am losing hope in the DAP leadership...

:( :( :(

1 comment:

Beach Boy said...

Already expected lor.

Politics ma

There will never be truly a multi racial / multi religion political party.

Somehow I pity the newly elected Wakil Rakyat such as Jeff, Hannah, Tony... the causes they fight for and the effort they put in are GREAT. But do they actually knows politic? I believe they can serve us Rakyat, but are they good politicians??

Well good luck to them, Perak & Selangor. (These 2 states no government yet)