Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Sunday, March 09, 2008

A new dawn...

I wake up today with a new hope, that our country is once again renewed and invigorated. Never before has the election results been so democratized. We are seeing a slow but sure transition to a true 2-party parliamentary system. No matter what happens from now on, things will only improve for the Rakyat. I thank BN's leaders for admitting defeat gracefully, and I hope that this will signal a change within their internal structure to improve themselves and possibly merge into one true party instead of the current loose coalition. I also hope that they will be able to catch up to the realities of the people on the ground. We are not saying that you will be bad forever. We also want you to improve. So listen to us.

Gosh... I only slept for 5 hours and I can't sleep already. It's a new beginning!

No comments: