Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Who Is Hannah Yeoh?

Updated 6/2/2008 5.22pm:

It could be the work of a cybertrooper, but who knows, right?

On another note, I volunteered to be the "leader" for the morning shift agents in USJ12. Tonight there's supposed to be some briefing in SS14 so I'll be going there!

Original:

Somebody has started a new blog "Who Is Hannah Yeoh?" and features some hard hitting questions posed to the DAP candidate for N31 ADUN, Hannah Yeoh. While I don't know who's behind this blog, the questions posed are quite valid and it will be interesting to hear Hannah's response.

However, if the blogger has any sense of fair play at all, he/she will also send similar questions to the BN candidate to ensure that Subang Jayans have a balanced view of both sides. Only with sufficient information can we make a good decision this Saturday.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for confirmation on my volunteering work this Saturday. Last night I was informed to be placed in the morning shift at USJ12 school. Unfortunately, I have no idea if it's the primary school, or the secondary school!

No comments: