Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Batman Begins

Batmannnnn...... batmannnnn .....
Batmannnnn...... batmannnnn .....
Batmann.. .batmann... batmann....
dadadadadadadadaaa

BATMANNNNNN!!!!!!!

(if you are old enough, you will remember that super cheesy tv series, where Batman is wearing a purple uniform, and Robin is wearing tight pants)

Fast forward to the 21st century. Batman is back with a vengeance!!! (actually, Batman is born out of vengeance). There was so much hype for this new Batman movie, all the trailers, promos, teasers... really created a sense of excitement for me. I remember i was in Bangkok when all the trailers started showing, "the making of" TV specials, exclusive interviews with the cast, the premier in Tokyo... WOWW I couldn't wait!

Then I watched it. OK. Hmm. Alright. OK. Right. Oh. Ok. Finish.

RIGHTTTT... was it worth my money watching it? Yes... but did it really meet my expectations? Not really... for all the hype, I expected so much more! I can't really explain my disappointment. Maybe it's coz Batman seemed so cool in the trailers, but when in the actual film it wasn't cool. Maybe it was the blurry fighting sequences... maybe it was just the whole hype... TOO MUCH HYPE will kill your movie.

Learn that lesson well, JK ROWLING :P (oops already entered Harry Potter topic pulak :P)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »