Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Thursday, August 04, 2005

update on my life

Yada yada yada... Ok, so why was I out of the blogging scene for so long? Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa the super list is here to explain everything!

  1. Bangkok Trip - OJT lah, first time to the Thailand office...
  2. DENGUE!!! - Yes, I was struck by the dengue fever, spent 5 days in SJMC eating hospital food *YELCHH* lucky thing hospitalization is covered by insurance
  3. Bangkok Trip again!! - classroom training session, nothing much happened lah. After a whole day of training you just don't feel like doing much...
  4. Super Shitty Project - Yes... we got a new project in June, and we're slogging off... best part is there won't be any payment till next year... there goes our bonus :(

So there you have it... want details? Belanja me mcD ice cream and I'll tell you the stories lah.. hehehe...

No comments: