Nee Sern is...

really really sleepy

Monday, August 22, 2005

Where do I want to be?

I have never given a comprehensive answer to this question.

Generally, I know that I want to be financially independent by age 35. I also want to have the freedom to do anything I want at any time without any restrictions.

But that is a very long term goal. I have never set any medium term goals before.

For example, where do I see myself within 1 year? 2 years? In 6 months?

I must think of myself as an organization. I must be able to define what is my vision, mission and purpose in life. Only then can I move forward with my marketing plan and strategies, selling my "products" and services. Chart my long term action plans in order to achieve the ultimate goals I have set for myself.

So, from now, I shall try to think of myself as a corporation :P

3 comments:

Aaron Tan said...

i always think of myself as a corporation...hahahaha...

Aaron Tan said...

didn't expect someone to have the same thinking...haha

Nee Sern said...

aaron! u are aaron sdn bhd ?